We had a great day at Busch Gardens Tamps Bay last year and can’t wait to go again next summer. It’s a great theme park, where you can easily spend all day if the weather’s on your side. So what would be better than being about to have all day dining to enjoy during your trip too? Read on to find out more.
What is Busch Gardens?
Part of the Seaworld Parks group, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is an epic family adventure. Covering 300 acres of land, it includes so many attractions based on exotic explorations around the world. It has a really nice blend of thrilling rides interwoven with one of the country’s top zoos, home to more than 12,000 animals. There are also live shows, shops, games and, obviously, restaurants and snack kiosks.
Where to get Busch Gardens park tickets?
We tend to buy our admission tickets during Black Friday from Orlando Attraction Tickets, FloridaTix or Attraction Tickets. However, the Seaworld group often has great special offers so it’s worth checking their website for up to date prices alongside park hours and any other frequently asked questions that you might find useful.
All day dining at Busch Gardens
With a Busch Gardens all day dining pass, you can pay once and enjoy delicious meals and snacks throughout the day as well as extra exclusive benefits. It’s a great dining plan and saves you having to worry about organising food or the mounting cost of feeding a family during a long day out.
What is included in the All-Day Dining Deal?
All day dining includes one entrée platter plus a side or dessert as well as one fountain soft drink. This can be used once every 90 minutes at the following restaurants:
- Zagora Café – Head to Morocco for a variety of food options where you can feast on everything from burgers and chicken tenders to delicious desserts.
- Dragon Fire Grill – Delicious, family-friendly food alongside exciting live entertainment in this market-style restaurant.
- Zambia Smokehouse – After riding Sheikra, satisfy your taste buds with delicious barbecue ribs and more.
- Chick-fil-A – Enjoy your favorite food items from Chick-fil-A while dashing between coasters!
Busch Gardens all day dining price
The all day dining pass costs $49.99 per adults – aged 10 and over – and $24.99 per child – aged 3-9. However, the child’s price includes the kid’s meal entrees only.
If you are a Busch Gardens or Sea World pass member you can get a 20% Busch Gardens all day dining discount on the headline price for the all day dining deal. Simply log into your online account to see the reduced prices.
Where can’t you eat with the Busch Gardens all day dining deal?
With the all day dining pass you can only eat at the Busch Gardens Tampa restaurants specified above. So you will not be able to use your pass in other restaurants and would need to pay separately for those. This includes:
- Springs Taproom
- Oasis Pizza
- Dragon Dog
- Coaster Coffee Company
- Moroccan Delights
- Twisted Tails Pretzels
- Giraffe Bar
What is the Busch Gardens all day dining menu?
The menu for the all day dining Busch Gardens food pass will vary between Busch Gardens restaurants. You can see current menus for the all day dining restaurants here:
As a guide, the menus usually include things like this, using Zagora Café as an example:
- Slow-cooked with hickory & oak wood. Each served with seasoned fries or coleslaw.
- Texas style sliced brisket
- St. Louis ribs platter
- Smoked chicken
- Smoked brisket salad
- Garden salad
- Mac & cheese
- Seasoned fries
- Baked beans
- Baby carrots
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Plain cheesecake
- S’mores cheesecake
- Seasonal cobbler
- Chocolate chip cookie
- Assorted Coca-Cola® beverages
- Gold Peak fresh brewed iced tea
- Fresh brewed coffee
- Hot chocolate
- Dasani bottled water
- Draft beer
- House wine
- Choice of BBQ chicken or ribs. Served with a choice of seasoned fries or carrots
- Chicken nuggets. Served with a choice of seasoned fries or carrots
Is the Busch Gardens all day dining worth it?
If you would usually buy food and drinks at a theme park, and are planning on spending all day at Busch Gardens, then the all day dining deal is great value. If you tend to just have a big breakfast before you go, take snacks with you and eat a big meal when you leave, then you may not get the same value from the all day dining deal and it may feel like more of an indulgence.
Can I use the add day dining deal at other Sea World parks?
The all day dining deal can only be used at the park where it is booked to be used. However, Seaworld Orlando and Aquatica water park both have similar all day dining deals as well as Busch Gardens Williamsburg. This is much like the dining plans at Universal Orlando or Disney, just Sea World’s own version.
You don’t need an all day dining deal at Discovery Cove as all day dining is included in the cost of your Discovery Cove package. You can find out more about Discovery Cove in these posts here:
What other experiences are available at Busch Gardens?
As you can imagine, Busch Gardens has a lot of upgrades, tours and experiences available to really make the most of your day. Here are just some of the options available:
- Elite VIP Tour – A private 7 hour tour of Busch Gardens
- Serengeti Safari Tour – An exhilarating safari tour to see many animals up close
- Photokey – Photo pass for your trip
- Quick Queue Unlimited – Skip the queues
- Roller Coaster Insider Tour – Go behind the scenes at some of the park’s top rollercoasters like Cheetah Hunt, Cobra’s Curse and Montu
- Animal Tales Encounter – Fifteen minute animal encounter after the Animal Tales show.
If you’re looking for more inspiration for your Florida trip, these articles might be useful:
- Relaxing Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in ICON Park Orlando
- Things to do in Orlando for Birthday Celebrations
- Orlando Visitor Toll Pass Review
- Our 21 Day Orlando Itinerary
- Our 2 Week Orlando Itinerary