Escape Rooms are hugely popular and you can now find them in most towns across the country – and abroad too. They’re something that friends and family can do together and a great way of celebrating a birthday or special occasion.
I thought it would be nice to put together all the Escape Rooms across Surrey to give you inspiration for your next day out.
Escape Rooms in Surrey
Escape from the Room – Depot Road, Epsom, Surrey KT17 4RJ and 23 Merrow Road, Cheam, Surrey SM2 7LU
Adrenaline-packed adventures for friends, family or workmates. With sixty minutes to unravel the mystery, will you escape from the room?
- Return of Old Maid Milly – Suitable for ages 12+, At least 1 paying adult per group, 2-8 players – From £55 for two players.
- Chambers of Champions – 1 or 2 teams of up to 5 players, At least 1 paying adult per team, Suitable for ages 12+ – From £55 for two players.
- Enigma Express – Suitable for ages 12+, At least 1 paying adult per group, 2-6 players – From £35 for two players.
- The Hex – Suitable for ages 14+, at least 1 paying adult per team, 2-6 players – From £55 for two players.
- The Mixed Up Mind of Mr Crabheal – Suitable for ages 12+, At least 1 paying adult per group, 2-8 players – From £55 for two players.
- The Cabin In The Woods – Suitable for ages 12+, at least 1 paying adult per group, recommended for 2-6 players – From £55 for two players.
Paradox Parlours – Jeffries House, Jeffries Passage, Guildford, Surrey GU1 4AP or Denbies Wine Estate, Bradley Lane, Dorking, Surrey RH5 6AA
Fully interactive, thematic rooms pull you right into the reality of the story. Find the clues, solve the puzzles and beat the room.
Cost: Monday – Friday is £85 and Saturday/Sunday is £98 for a team for up to 6 players
Clue HQ – 1st floor, 402 Hook Rise North, Surbiton, Surrey KT6 5AT
With several amazing and unique escape games to choose from, will you and your team be able to escape within sixty minutes?
- End of the Line – 2-7 players
- The Betrayal of Cluetankhamun – 2-6 players
- The Experiments – 2-7 players
- Bunker 38 – 2-7 players
- The Dungeon of Doom – 2-8 players
Cost: From £54 per group. See website for pricing.
XScream Escapes – Enterprise House, Ashford Road, Ashford, Surrey TW15 1XG
Can you puzzle your way to the intriguing conclusion and escape the room within the time limit?
- Block 29 – 2-6 players, 60 minutes
- The Watcher – 2-8 players, 60 minutes
- The Corpsewood Killer – 2-6 players, 60 minutes
Cost: From £18 per person
Exciting Escapes – Grants Entertainment Centre, 14 High Street, Croydon, Surrey CR0 1YA
In 60 minutes or less, you must solve a plethora of puzzles to prove yourself as master tacticians and escapists. Do you have what it takes to escape?
- A Hidden Past – 2-7 players, age 10+
- Change the Record – 2-7 players, age 10+
- The Voices We Hear – 2-7 players, age 16+
Cost: From £19 per person.
Online Escape Room Games
As well as physical Escape Rooms you can also do online escape rooms with faraway friends or as an evening activity at someone’s house. Here are a few options:
- Maxwell Mysteries: The Kidnapped Professor
- Maxwell Mysteries: The Disappearing Diamond
- The Cari Mysteries: Grandfather’s Fortune
- Marvelous Movie Maze
- B.R.U.C.E. Saves Christmas
- Sector X – The B.R.U.C.E. Project – Part 1
- Sector X – The B.R.U.C.E. Project – Part 2
Cost: From £10
- The Bomb
- The Sub
- The Lab
Cost: From £100
- Rogue Agent
- Sherlock: The Grand Debut
- Pirate Plunder
- Magic School
- Project S.L.E.I.G.H
- Casino Heist
- Room 13
- Peaky Blinders: The Raid
- Dr Wilson’s Office
- Shakespeare’s Script
- Prison Break
Cost: From £15
As yet, we haven’t done an escape room but I can’t wait to give one ago – I just need to get a team together! I hope this has given you inspiration for an activity to try out with your friends and family. If you know an escape room experience that I’ve missed please do get in touch and let me know.