Chocolate Cookie Parfait
We love dessert in our house and this is one of our favourite desserts to make. It’s quite simple, doesn’t take too long and can literally be thrown together.
Servings: 4 servings
- 250 g soft cheese
- 120 g chocolate spread
- 40 g icing sugar
- 120 ml double cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate sauce
– Mix the soft cheese, chocolate spread and icing sugar in a bowl. Set aside.
– Whisk the double cream and vanilla and fluffy. Stir in the chocolate mixture.
– Crumble the cookies into a bowl.
– Add a layer of crumbled cookies to dessert glasses.
– Next, add a layer of chocolate mixture.
– Add a squirt of chocolate sauce.
– Repeat the above layers until the glasses are full, finishing with cookies.
– Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.