Slow Cooker Mince Pie Fudge
This fudge tastes just like mince pies. It's got a lovely texture, great crunch and uses up leftover mincemeat too.
Servings: 40 pieces
- 397 ml tin condensed milk
- 200 g white chocolate – can be bars or sweet chocolate chips
- 200 g dark chocolate – can be bars or sweet chocolate chips
- 400 g milk chocolate – can be bars or semi sweet milk chocolate chips
- 200 g mincemeat
- 100 g cooked shortcrust pastry broken into pieces. We bake a plain sheet of pastry and leave to cool
- 100 g dried mixed fruit
Break the chocolate up and add to the slow cooker bowl with the sweetened condensed milk.
Turn the slow cooker on to high and leave to cook for 30 minutes with the lid off, stirring every ten minutes.
Stir in the mincemeat and cook for a further ten minutes before stirring the dried fruit and pastry pieces into the mixture.
When thick and well combined, pour into a lined tin or silicone baking tray, add toppings if you like, and put in the fridge to set – preferably overnight.