Slow Cooker Cherry Bakewell Fudge
A slow cooker fudge full of all your favourite cherry bakewell flavours. Almond, jam, cherry and beautiful sweetness.
Servings: 40 pieces
- 397 ml tin condensed milk
- 450 g white chocolate can be bars or sweet chocolate chips
- 150 g milk chocolate can be bars or sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp almond extract
- 100 g cooked shortcrust pastry broken into pieces. We bake a plain sheet of pastry and leave to cool.
- 2 tbsp Strawberry jam or raspberry jam
- icing sugar
- glace cherries halved
Break the chocolate up and add to the slow cooker bowl with the sweetened condensed milk and almond essence.
Turn the slow cooker on to high and leave to cook for 40 minutes with the lid off, stirring every ten minutes.
When melted, thick and well combined, add the pastry pieces and stir well.
Pour half into a tin lined with parchment paper or silicone baking tray
Add a thin layer of jam and top with the rest of the fudge mixture and put in the fridge to set.
After at least 4 hours in the fridge add the topping.
Mix icing sugar with a little water and drizzle over the top of the fudge.
Cut the fudge into squares and top each with half a glace cherry. Enjoy!