Slow Cooker Lotus Biscoff Fudge
Lotus Biscoff biscuits are such a classic flavour and this fudge is the perfect way to savour that flavour even more!
Servings: 40 pieces
- 397 ml tin condensed milk
- 200 g white chocolate – can be bars or chocolate chips
- 100 g milk chocolate – can be bars or chocolate chips
- 100 g smooth Lotus Biscoff cookie butter spread
- 100 g Lotus Biscoff biscuits broken into small pieces
- 20 g Lotus Biscoff Biscuits crushed
Break the chocolate up and add to the slow cooker bowl with the condensed milk and Biscoff spread.
Turn the slow cooker on to high and leave to cook for 30 minutes with the lid off, stirring every ten to fifteen minutes.
When thick and well combined, stir in the Lotus Biscoff biscuit pieces.
Pour into a tin lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking tray and sprinkle over the crushed Lotus Biscoff biscuits.
Put in the fridge to set – preferably overnight.