I was tagged by the lovely Laura over at Mummy Lala to answer Vogue’s 73 questions. You may have seen celebrities answering these quick fire questions but if not here’s Daniel Radcliffe answering his questions:
1. What’s your favourite movie?
I have always loved A Few Good Men. It stems from my love of a good court room scene. ‘I want the truth!’ ‘You can’t handle the truth!’ Amazing movie.
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
The Theory of Everything. Hearing about Stephen Hawking’s life was the saddest but most inspiring thing. He overcame so much and the movie made me realise how little I knew about him before. Great acting from Eddie Redmayne too.
3. Favourite Hitchcock film?
I don’t think I’ve ever seen one – or read the books. Not my kind of genre.
4. A book you plan on reading?
I have Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty sitting on my bedside table willing me to start it at some point.
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
To Kill a Mockingbird. I think everyone read that book. Another court room scene, in a book that I loved. it taught me a lot about history and opened my eyes to racism in such a vivid way. I think I was quite naive about a lot of things until I read that book.
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
First Dates. I just love a happy ending and I think real first dates are one of the most scary but exciting things that can happen to someone. It’s really good viewing.
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
9.5 – things can always get better!
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
I don’t really have time for Twitter much anymore as it moves so fast but I feel I can drop into Instagram and have a catch up every so often. Instagram wins!
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
The lovely @Stevie_Couch – one of my newest chums in the blogging world and someone who I cannot say a bad word about. She’s a good’un!
11. What’s your favourite food?
12. Least favourite food?
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Anchovies, capers, olives and anything else that comes on those kinds of pizzas.
14. Favourite drink?
Gin and Tonic
15. Favourite dessert?
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
Tea, I love the smell of coffee but can’t stand the taste.
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
Wanting to be there the whole time and not being able to.
19. What’s your favourite band?
20. Favourite solo artist?
21. Favourite song?
Coldplay – Yellow
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
Harmonica – I played when I was younger but it never quite clicked. I still have my harmonica in a drawer somewhere though, just in case.
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
At one point I thought I’d get a four leaf clover on my hip. That boat has definitely sailed now though.
25. To be or not to be?
That is the question…
26. Dogs or cats?
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
Whale-watching – definitely more exciting than watching birds.
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
Can I say the kids? They were definitely the best gift I could have ever hoped for.
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
Probably the book I gave Hubby on our wedding day.
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
It was probably a Christmas gift – although I did deliver Calpol to a friend in need yesterday!
31. What’s your favourite board game?
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
Probably America – we’ve only been once but I cannot wait to go again.
33. What’s the last country you visited?
America – Las Vegas on our last holiday before babies. But we did go to Wales last year too.
34. What country do you wish to visit?
I would love to go Canada one day.
35. What’s your favourite colour?
Purple. My first car was purple, I have purple sofas. I love purple.
36. Least favourite colour?
Orange… It kinda clashes.
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
39. Pilates or yoga?
Neither – that is just so not me.
40. Jogging or swimming?
Jogging – I never learnt to swim.
41. Best way to de-stress?
Going for a run and then having a bath.
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
Flying purely because it would be fun.
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
Anemone – mainly because I can’t pronounce it and it makes reading Sharing A Shell difficult.
44. What’s your favourite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
46. Do you like your handwriting?
I don’t see it often enough to form an opinion!
47. Do you bake?
Yes although not as often as I would like.
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
My teeth. I’m actually considering adult braces.
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
I actually love my hair – now that I can appreciate it.
50. Who do you miss most?
Our boy cat.
51. What are you listening to right now?
52. Favourite smell?
The smell outside after it’s rained. All fresh and dewey.
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Hubby, ringing him at 6am on Sunday morning when he was on a night shift and I had spent the night dealing with sick kids and dirty bedsheets.
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
My bestie – Sarah.
55. A sport you wish you could play?
56. Hair colour?
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
Always a happy ending.
59. Favourite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
Robin Williams, Michael Jackson and James Cordon.
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
65. Sweet or savoury?
Savoury – give me all the cheese and biscuits!
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
Probably just some vaseline.
67. What book have you read again and again?
A book called Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech. I first read it as a teenager and it’s a book that has stayed with me. It’s a teen fiction type book but if you get a chance to read it, do. It’s worth it.
68. Favourite bedtime story?
I love reading Tiddler to LP and Little Man.
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
What the Redhead said: The life and times of Donna Wishart. Ginger and Proud.
70. Favourite sound?
The noise a can makes when you open the ring pull.
71. Favourite animal?
You can’t beat monkeys.
72. Who is your girl crush?
73. Last photograph you took?
LP having her eyes tested on her first visit to the opticians today.