Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain and the Isle of Man only. Employees of Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
2. Entrants must be aged 16 or over 2 [and have access to the internet and an email account] 3 .
3. This promotion opens on 02 July 2018 and closes at 23:59 on 15 July 2018. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
4. A maximum of one prize may be won.
How to enter
5. To enter this promotion, visit What the Redhead said, follow the online instructions and provide your contact details.
Selecting the winner
6. One winner will be selected by a random draw on 16 July 2018 from all valid entries received
in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The winner will receive: One family trip for 4 people (2 adults, 2 children aged between 3 – 15
years ) to either LEGOLAND© Windsor, LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Birmingham or LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester – including a two day pass, an overnight stay in a hotel and £200 spending money.
8. Winners, or guests of winners, aged less than 18 years must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian when participating in the prize.
9. The prize is subject to LEGOLAND© TERMS AND CONDITONS. LEGOLAND two day family
pass is valid at the LEGOLAND© Windsor Resort, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester
and, when open, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Birmingham. Offer EXCLUDES any secondary
ticketed events/hotel events/concerts/Xmas events at all Attractions. The pass is not valid for any combination tickets and does not entitle guests to Early Ride Time. The pass is not valid for use in conjunction with any other promotion, offer, concession or attraction website/call centre booking. The pass has no cash value and is automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the pass for value.
10. Travel costs for travel to and from the venue is not included in the prize.
Notification and delivery of the prize
11. The winner will be notified within 24 hours of being selected, using the contact details provided on entry to this promotion.
12. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 3 days, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
13. The prize details/confirmations, etc., will be dispatched to the winner by post after 16 July
2018, once booked by the winner. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
14. The winner is responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions
as being included as part of the prize.
15. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with
these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.16. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to
a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.17. The Promoter and its agents will use any personal information and contact details you supply strictly for the purposes of administering the competition only.
18. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions,
or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
19. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
20. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
21. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by,
these terms and conditions.
22. The name of the winner will be made available on request to those sending a stamped, self-
addressed envelope to Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, Pemberton House, Bakers Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1EZ after 18 July 2018.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control
24. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in
connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. Promoter: Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, Pemberton House, Bakers
Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1EZ. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent
to this address.