*This is a collaborative post
This summer you can cool down with the perfect summer cocktails from Kingsland Drinks’ latest ranges – Mr Gladstone’s Curious Emporium, Willow & Stone and LIVE Fruit Fusion Rosé. With their fruity flavours of strawberry, lime, pineapple and raspberry, they are perfect for using in summer cocktails to enjoy at gatherings across the summer. Better still, they are all made in Britain! Remember to enjoy them responsibly.
Kingsland Drinks have put together these fantastic recipes to help you bring some variety into your summer drinks menu – for barbecues, garden parties or even a celebration.
Strawberry and Lime Rosé Sangria
Makes: a large pitcher
– 500g strawberries, hulled and sliced lengthwise
– 2 limes, thinly sliced
– 1 Litre of LIVE Strawberry and Lime fruit fusion rosé
– 200ml white rum
– 500ml lemonade or soda water
– Additional strawberries and lime slices for garnish, if desired.
– Add strawberries and limes to a large jug or pitcher.
– Pour the LIVE Strawberry and Lime fruit fusion rosé and rum over the top.
– Cover tightly and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours (up to 24hours).
– Remove from the fridge and add the lemonade or soda water and ice. Add a few pieces of fruit to your glass and pour the sangria over to serve.
LIVE Strawberry and Lime pouch format is available in Co-op stores priced at £7.49
Raspberry Rosé Bellini
Makes: 2 glasses
– 1 bottle of Willow & Stone Sparkling Rosé
– Handful of ripe, juicy raspberries
– 50ml vodka
– Juice of half a lemon
– Place the raspberries in a cocktail shaker and muddle, gently squashing them with the back of a long spoon to release their juice.
– Add the ice cubes, vodka, lemon juice and shake, then strain into a champagne flute. Top up with chilled Willow & Stone Sparkling Rosé.
The full Willow & Stone range is currently stocked in Co-Op and B&M stores priced at £3.99.
Makes: a large pitcher
– 1 bottle Mr Gladstone’s Sparkling Pineapple Cube
– 150ml white rum
– 250ml lemonade or soda water
– 250ml pineapple juice
– 1 pineapple cut into chunks
– A handful of mint leaves
– 1 lime sliced
– Add the fruit and mint to a large pitcher, saving some for a garnish. Pour rum and wine into the pitcher and stir.
– Refrigerate for up to 2 hours. Add lemonade or soda water before serving.
– Garnish glasses with the fruit and enjoy.
Mr Gladstone’s Curious Emporium range is available in Tesco, Nisa and Jempsons stores, priced £4.00 – £5.00