Back in March last year I was sent some Eisberg Alcohol Free Wine to review and thought it would be a great way to still have a drink when you’re pregnant, breastfeeding or driving and as we’re now very much into ‘Dry-January’ I think a lot of people who have given up alcohol for January could really enjoy a glass of Eisberg – and maybe even continue to enjoy it after January ends.
Eisberg have even created a couple of recipes to make alcohol free wine even more exciting by making Eisberg into mocktails! Here they are if you’d like to give them a go:
Eisberg Cabernet Sauvignon – Winter Fruit Cobbler
- 100ml Eisberg Alcohol-Free Cabernet Sauvignon
- 3 orange slices
- 3 blackberries
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- Crushed ice
- Sprig of mint
- Take 100ml of Eisberg Alcohol-Free Cabernet Sauvignon and add 2 orange slices and 2 blackberries to a large wine glass. Lightly muddle the mixture together.
- Add the juice of ½ a lemon and 1 tsp caster sugar and stir all the ingredients with crushed ice.
- Cap with extra ice and garnish with a mint sprig, orange slice and a blackberry.
Eisberg Riesling- Gingerly Sip
- 100ml Eisberg Riesling
- ½ lemon
- 1tsp of sugar
- Cubed ice
- Ginger ale
- To Garnish:
- Twist of orange
- Cinnamon stick
- Pour 100ml of alcohol-free Riesling into a short glass.
- Add the juice of ½ a lemon, 1 tsp of sugar and lots of cubed ice.
- Garnish with a twist of orange and a cinnamon stick to stir with.
I’ve also teamed up with Eisberg to give away a bottle of each Alcohol Free Wine in the range to one lucky reader. To be in with a chance of winning just complete one or more entries on the Rafflecopter below. You can also find out more about Eisberg over on their Facebook page.
(Competition now closed)