We love getting our Degustabox deliveries each month and as it was Christmas around our typical Degustabox date we knew that our December Degustabox would be held back until the start of January when we could really appreciate it, after all, we’d have our festive November Degustabox well in time for Christmas.
If you haven’t heard of Degustabox, for just £12.99 per month you get a box packed full of food and drink products delivered to your door. The box always has a really great variety of items and they’re always so well packaged to arrive in the best condition.
This month’s Degustabox contained:
- 2 x Hip Pops – RRP £1.00 each
- 2 x Betavivo – RRP £1.00 each
- 2 x Nothing But – RRP £1.69 each (Previously reviewed here)
- Fabulous Bakers Mango & Pineapple Bars – RRP £1.80
- Barilla Mediterranean Sauce – RRP £2.00
- Barilla Whole Wheat Fusilli – RRP £1.50
- KoKo Dairy Free Original – RRP £1.79
- Crabbies Light Ginger Beer – RRP £1.49
- Red Square Toffee Mini – RRP £1.99
- 2 x Nuva Water – RRP £1.49 each (Previously reviewed here)
- Compete Energy Bites – RRP £1.99
The Degustabox also included a little gift of a Drink Me Chai sachet. The whole box had a value of over £23.00 so the cost of £12.99 – including delivery – is really great value.
I love that Degustabox gives us products to help make family meals as well as treats, drinks and snacks. It has introduced us to new brands and reintroduced us to old favourites too. This month’s box had something for all the family and we have really enjoyed working our way through the products.
I have teamed up with Degustabox to give away a 3 month subscription as part of my blog Birthday giveaways so make sure you enter here but you can also use code BLDEG15 to get £6 off your first box too!
Disclosure: We were sent the above delivery for the purpose of this review however all opinions are my own.