Like most families, I have days where the children decide to use every toy at once. You turn your back for a few minutes and the next thing you know there is mess everywhere – lego under the sofa, every jigsaw known to man emptied into the middle of the room and soft toys doing a salsa on the window ledges.
At these times there are a few things you can do – close the door and forget about it, put everything in the toy box and hope the lid will shut or use it as an excuse to have a really good tidy and a clean too. This is usually the option I choose and end up cleaning our whole lounge using all sorts of cleaning equipment. We bought our Dyson vacuum at Argos a couple of years ago and wouldn’t be without it now. If you’re looking for cleaning equipment this Christmas check out the Argos website.
I have teamed up with Argos to find the messiest children in the UK. Do you have a messy child? Have you entered a room to find a scene of complete devastation after your children have been left alone whilst you’ve gone to the toilet? The next time you see an incomprehensible amount of mess, we want to see it! Share a photo on Twitter or Instagram or even post a photo on the Redhead Babyled Facebook page using the hashtag #RBMessyKids and I will pick the three best photos to win prizes to either help you clean up or at least help you take photos to remember the mess! The first prize is a Vax S86SFB Steam Fresh Boost Steam Mop and two runners up will each win a compact Vivitar Digital Camera.
The competition will run from Wednesday 3rd December and all entries must be received by midnight on Friday 19th December. I will then pick the winners and announce them on my blog on Sunday 21st December.
Good luck and I look forward to seeing your entries!
Terms and conditions:
- By participating in this prize draw you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions. Prize draw open to customers and non-customers aged 18 or over who are UK residents. Draw is not open to employees of Argos, their families or anyone associated with this draw. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The promoter’s decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right (a) to add to or waive any rules on reasonable notice (b) cancel or postpone the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control; or (c) in its reasonable discretion to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- If a prize remains unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner the promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
- By entering you agree that your entry may be used in a subsequent post on this blog announcing the winners.
- Entrants are able to enter more than once however the three prizes will be given to three different people – you are not able to win more than once.