There are just a few simple rules:
1. In your post, be sure to link back and thank the blogger that previously tagged you
2. Answer the questions below and tag at least 5 other bloggers and;
3. Include the badge in your post
So here goes!
1. Your top 5 new favourite blogs to read in 2013
2013 has really been the start of blogging and reading blogs for me. There are a few that stand out that you should definitely read:
Hurrah for Gin – Hilarious but honest – envious of the quality of her writing!
Glass of Milk – Some amazing thought provoking blog posts last year. Looking forward to more this year!
Little Pink Teacup – Great posts, a great mix of content and a lovely, lovely blogger!
Life With Munchers – A very new blog but one that you have to read – bloggy techy stuff, free printables, organisation – love it!
Elli Bear Babi – A newly self hosted blog written by a very crafty, talented, blogger chum!
2. List Your 5 most read blog posts in 2013
- Weight Watchers Simple Start
- Slow Cooker Recipes: Beef Chilli and Lamb Rogan Josh
- LP’s Latest Love – The Ordinary Moments
- Convenience Food
- Second Child Syndrome
3. Name one blog you wish you had found sooner
I love Snowing Indoors but only found the blog a month or so ago. There’s such a great mix of content but with one consistent theme – amazing photographs! It’s worth taking a look at just to appreciate gorgeous kids in great lighting and perfect photos!
4. Your favourite blog post of 2013
I bought a new camera recently and the photos on the blog have improved greatly since. I want to try and keep the photos to a higher standard and also try and write more posts about us – I’ll still be writing reviews but I want to get the balance back to how it was when I started blogging.
6. Name one blog you have a blog crush on
Mummy Daddy Me is the most beautiful blog I have come across. I love how everything matches, I love how pink and girly it is. Katie’s photos are beautiful and I love the Ordinary Moments linky she hosts.
7. How often do you post?
I post daily, sometimes more than once a day. This year though I won’t be posting two reviews or sponsored posts in a row though, I think my readers deserve a better balance of content and to keep the blog being mainly about us as a family.
8. Share your first post of 2013
9. Name one thing you would be doing if you weren’t typing this post right now.
I’ve loved joining the blogging community and meeting some really amazing people!
I tag the following bloggers: