We have loved reviewing Degustabox boxes, they have to be my subscription box of choice. If you haven’t heard of Degustabox yet, they’re a food and drink subscription box that arrives at your door every month for just £12.99 including delivery. Each box is filled with a selection of ingredients, snacks, treats and store cupboard staples and it’s really exciting opening the box each month, not knowing what is going to be inside!
Our October box arrived containing the following:
- 1 x Special K Cracker Crisps – RRP £1.29
- 2 x Blue Dragon Sweet Chilli Sauce – RRP £1.39 each (£2.78)
- 1 x Get Buzzing Flapjack – RRP £1.30
- 1 x Enhance Drink – RRP £2.49
- 1 x Kent’s Kitchen Bengal Meal Kit – RRP £2.50
- 1 x Solo Marshmallow Creme – RRP £1.99
- 1 x Dr Oetker Premium Dark Chocolate – RRP £2.49
- 1 x Dr Oetker Dark Cocoa Powder – RRP £1.89
- 1 x BEAR Paws – RRP £0.55
- 1 x Jelly Belly Jelly Beans – RRP £2.50
- 1 x Brioche Pasquier Sliced Brioche Loaf – RRP £1.69
- 1 x Brioche Pasquier Chocolate Chip Pain Au Lait – RRP £1.60
This box was fantastic – I have no idea how Degustabox managed to fit so much inside! The brands in the box are mostly ones we are familiar with and I was impressed to see a couple of treats from the American Candy Store too! The only downside this month was that there weren’t any real drinks in the box apart from the Enhance water additive although we did get a bonus of a voucher to buy a multipack of Benecol yogurts and a sample pack of BEAR Alphabites.
I think that Degustabox is great value for money and gives us a great opportunity to try products that we may not have used in the past. The contents in this box are worth in excess of £20 and it has been great using the products and there are a few that we’ll definitely be buying in the future – Degustabox has given me a love of both Brioche Pasquier and Dr Oetker!
Disclosure: We were sent the above box for the purpose of this review however all opinions are my own.