We love receiving our Degustabox box each month and it is one monthly subscription service that I could see our family subscribing to and enjoying for years to come.
When you subscribe to Degustabox you receive a box each month full of lovely food and drink items for a cost of just £12.99 per month including the delivery cost. Each box contains between 9 and 14 items and there’s always a variety with something for everyone.
The November box came well packaged and on time. Degustabox arrange for emails and text messages to keep you updated on the delivery schedule and they use CityLink who I have always found to be a really reliable courier service.
Our Degustabox contained the following:
- Salsa & Mesquite Kettle Chips – RRP £2.19
- 2 x Cool Dawn Recover Drinks – RRP £2.98 (£1.49 each)
- 5 x Lindt Lindor Melting Moments – RRP £3.25 (£0.65 each)
- Kent’s Kitchen Fajita Flavour Shots – RRP £1.85
- Branston Caramelised Onion Chutney – RRP £1.50
- 2 x Pip Organic Cloudy Apple Juice – RRP £3.00 (£1.50 each)
- Montano Cider – RRP £2.79
- 2 x Holy Cow Curry Sauce – RRP £3.38 (£1.69 each)
The combined value of this box was in excess of £20 so I think this shows great value. This box did have quite a lot of drinks in it but there was also a couple of cooking products and a few treats – the perfect box for us! I love that with Degustabox we can try products we may not have heard of before or ones that are new. The variety is also fantastic and it’s great to see what will arrive each month.
Degustabox are giving readers £3 off their first box. If you would like to subscribe use code IWAFU when registering to receive the discount.
Disclosure: We were sent the above box for the purpose of this review however all opinions are my own