I am a huge fan of subscription boxes but without a doubt my favourite is Degustabox – who wouldn’t want to receive a box of food and drink items to their door each month for only £12.99 each time including postage and packaging?! The Degustabox concept is something I love and I couldn’t wait to receive our latest box.
Our box came in the statement Degustabox packaging and everything was well wrapped in bubble wrap – we haven’t had any issues with damages items since we started receiving the boxes from Degustabox. This month’s box contained the following:
- 3 x Zeo soft drinks – RRP £3.87 (£1.29 each)
- 3 x Portlebay Flavoured Popcorn – RRP £2.37 (79p each)
- 6 x Maggi Cooking Sachets – RRP £5.44
- Dr Oetker Eton Mess – RRP £1.99
- Dr Oetker Violet Crystals – RRP £1.29
- 2 x Hornsby’s Blueberry Cider – RRP £2.50 (£1.25 each)
- Green & Black’s Lemon Bar – RRP £2.29
- Frank Snack Bar – RRP – 85p
- The Berry Company White Tea & Peach – RRP £1.49
The whole box has a combined value of over £22 which makes the £12.99 Degustabox cost a bargain! The great thing about Degustabox is you get introduced to brands you may not have heard of before, new products that have only just been released and things that you wouldn’t always buy as part of your food shop.
Having had three different types of Hornsby’s Cider across two Degustabox boxes I am now a huge fan – I’m not keen on normal cider but the fruity flavours of Hornsby’s are delicious! I also now have a love of Portlebay Kracklecorn – just like asking for ‘half and half’ popcorn at the cinema but every single piece has those salty sweet flavours. For only 79p a bag I may be adding this to the food shop every single week!
I have loved reviewing Degustabox and will be signing up to continue receiving a box packed full of surprises every month!
Disclaimer: I was sent the above product for the purpose of this review however all opinions are my own.