We love receiving the Degustabox boxes each month and out of all the subscription boxes we have sampled Degustabox is definutely our favourite. If you’re not aware of the Degustabox brand, you pay £12.99 including postage and receive a box of food and drink goodies to your door once a month. The boxes contain a mixture of new products by well known brands, brands that have just been launched and products you may not have heard of before.
The August box arrived well packaged as usual in the statement Degustabox box and wrapping. In this month’s box there was:
- Mexican Dave’s Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips – RRP £1.00
- Berry White Drink – RRP £1.59 (We reviewed these previously here)
- 2 x Schwartz Flavour Shots – RRP £1.39 each
- Caribbean Twist Strawberry Daiquiri – RRP £2.50
- Lindt HELLO Just For You Chocolate Tin – RRP £3.49
- Cawston Press Kids Blends Apple & Pear – RRP 63p (£1.89 for 3)
- Brioche Pasquier Pain au Lait – RRP £1.69
- Brioche Pasquier Croissants – RRP £1.79
- Dr Oetker Edible Wafer Cases – RRP £2.50
- MOMA Bircher Muesli – RRP £2.99
This box was packed full of products and as you can see the value of the items far exceeded the £12.99 monthly fee. Degustabox have included a new concept this month with ‘Degustabox Fridge’ where you receive an envelope in the box with vouchers in for chilled products that you can add to your weekly shop. I was able to buy a pack of MOMA Bircher Muesli at a local Sainsburys store and it made a nice change for breakfast – oats, fruit and yogurt much like overnight oats that are all the rage on different diet plans.
This month’s Degustabox had a great variety of products and a lot of things we hadn’t tried before but we will definitely be buying the Brioche Pasquier products in future as the children loved them! If you are thinking of signing up to Degustabox I have been given a code that entitles you to £3 discount on your first box – enter E7PMX when registering!
Disclosure: We were sent the above box for the purpose of this review however all opinions are my own.