As regular readers will know, I’m a huge fan of The Gro Company and their products – We use GroBags religiously, LP’s bedtime routine always involves her Gro-Clock and the latest edition to our home is the new Gro-Light, I have no idea how I lived without it! I reviewed it earlier in the year and we are still using it every night.
The Gro Company Gro-light is the only new and totally unique dual-function, eco-friendly LED night light for nurseries and homes alike. Essential baby night time checks are easy with the room bathed in a gentle glow, allowing parents to see their way to the cot in safety. The simple two-click function means mum or dad can revert to the usual bright light at the flick of the normal light switch – should they need more light to change a nappy, for example.
Key benefits and features for Gro-light include:-
• Easy to Use: Gro-light clicks into a normal pendant light fitting like a standard bayonet bulb; it can be used as a night light as well as a regular room light: parents simply flick the switch once to achieve a gentle Gro-light or twice for a bright light
• Multi-Functional: Gro-light can be used throughout your baby’s three key life stages: newborn, infant and toddler. It is perfect for night time checks as well as potty training and feeds during the wee hours; outside the home environment, Gro-light is a practical lighting solution for care homes, assisted housing and hospitals
• Parent-Friendly: Gro-light helps with essential night-time checks, washing the whole room in a gentle light so you won’t bump into furniture and wake your baby; Gro-light can also be used as in the master bedroom to avoid waking up your partner in the middle of the night.
• Safety: Gro-light fully supports The Lullaby Trust advice on safer sleep recommendations and regular night checks for babies; Gro-light is also perfect for landings, master bedrooms and for the elderly and can help prevent bruised knees and scratches during dark Wintery nights when you and your family get out of bed
• Eco-Friendly: Gro-light is eco-conscious, is excellent value for money and keeps energy bills down. A Gro-light fitting will save up to £16 a year on electricity costs versus a dimmed light over its lifetime Gro-light supports the following technical features/USP’s:-
• Bayonet fitting
• Double switch functionality: one click as a night light that washes the entire room with low level lighting (with or without a lampshade) or two clicks as a regular light
• Average life time of LED bulbs: 13.5 years of 10-hour days or 5.5 years of continuous use
• Facilitates an optimum sleeping environment
• Long lasting: throughout all three infant life stages: newborn, baby and toddler
• Max 75w filament
• Adjustable brightness level
• Max 20W offering an energy saving of up to £16 p.a.
The Gro Company Gro Light has an RRP of £17.99 and is available at Mothercare or The Gro Store
The Gro Company have teamed up with Redhead Babyled to give you the chance to win your very own Gro-Light! To enter please use the Rafflecopter below.
Disclosure: I have not been compensated in any way for this post.