I have raved about Degustabox and how much I love their subscription box service. You pay just £12.99 and get a box full of food and drink related products to your door each month. Each month I can’t wait to receive the box of goodies and look forward to it arriving.
This month’s box arrived well packaged in the branded Degustabox packaging. The box contained:
- Jordan’s Granola – RRP £3.69
- 2 x Juice Burst – RRP £1.25 each = £2.50
- BBQue – RRP £3.99
- 2 x Lindt Mini Eggs – RRP £2.00 each = £4.00
- Bassetts Jelly Babies Berry Mix – RRP £1.48
- Sour Patch Kids – RRP £1.00
- 2 x Crabbie’s Alcoholic Fruits – RRP £1.50 each = £3.00
- Kents Kitchen Posh Noodles – RRP £1.75
- Natvia Natural Sweetener – RRP £2.00
- 2 x Brioche Pasquier Baked Bread Bites – RRP £0.50 = £1.00
I don’t think I have ever received a box as full as this month’s Degustabox. There’s loads in it and quite a lot that we haven’t tried before. One of the great things about Degustabox is being introduced to new brands or the new products from brands you already love.
This month’s box was worth nearly double the subscription price of Degustabox which I think is incredible value. A lot of the products are treats this month and it does feature drinks quite heavily but they are all things we will use and I am quite excited about trying BBQue – we are about to invest in a new barbecue and can’t wait to get cooking!
If you’re looking for a subscription service to join then you could do a lot worse than Degustabox. To make it even more of a bargain I have been given a code to get your first box even cheaper – just use code JPMDU at the checkout to save £3!
Disclosure: We were sent the above box for the purpose of this review however all opinions are my own.